Friday, December 5, 2014

The Birds- Nyasia B. Langley

 

Watching this movie [The Birds, director Alfred Hitchcock's 1963 follow up to his hit Psychowas funny; I remember when I was younger my mom used to tell me about this movie. She was scared of this movie as a child, and after watching it I couldn't understand why [how old was your mother when she saw it for the first time? Could your difference in age possibly account for this discrepancy?].

The ending left you [should read me, not you] with a lot of questions. This was true of earlier parts as well. as throughout the movie. This was a cliffhanger [what do you mean by this? Please explain], and I absolutely hate cliffhangers to stories and movies, especially when I already had [had or have?] so many questions I thought will be answered at the end of the movie.

It wasn't scary at all and the attacking killer birds part didn't quite make sense either.

1 comment: