Thursday, December 4, 2014

Alien

This movie was really interesting to me because I liked the suspense and the mystery of how they never knew where the aloe was and they didn't know what it was going to do next. The part that really surprised me was when the group of people found out that the guy was actually a robot because it was like a twist in the story. It took the attention off of the alien for a while. This movie was also interesting because all the people were working together to kill the alien and at the end there was only one survivor. After they set off the power to self destruct it was pretty cool how they had to rush and go into the emergency shuttle. 
The only part of the movie that was annoying is how the last survivor was already in the shuttle and she left it to go find her cat so it won't die when the place self destructs. I knew that once she left she was going to give the alien a chance to get into the space shuttle and that's what happened. Even though the alien still got in the ship I thought it was going to kill her until I saw that she went into the closet and put the space suit on. Her idea of throwing the alien back into space and kill him with the fire that makes the spaceship move was pretty smart because honestly if that was me I wouldn't have thought of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment