Thursday, December 4, 2014

Man on wire by Walatsebi Kofi-Mensah Lomotey

Phillipe is crazy!!!!! What kind of hobby is this! I would never do this even if you gave me a million dollars. Phillipe Petit is THE Man on Wire and also THE craziest sane (I think) person I have ever seen.His hobby, actually his lifestyle is walking on a wire really high up in the air, like hundreds of feet. The first building he walked across is the Notre Dame. Norte Dame is 315 feet tall!!! I'm afraid of heights. Just watching this would have man my stomach turn. Then he wants to go on and walk across the twin towers!!!! Phillipe es muy loco! THATS 1,362 FEET!!!! Thats 1/4 of a mile high into the air! Im scared when I go on downtime at lake compounds, imagine how I would react when I'm that high in the air.
This was a pretty good movie. I don't usually enjoy documentaries but this one was really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment