Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Alien by Walatsebi Kofimensah-Mensah Lomotey

I NEVER watch horror movies for the simple fact that I get scared easily. If I am not companied by someone else I will not even think about watching it. Alien is about a space crew that is gets attacked by an alien... typical right. The alien attacked the crew member and latched on to his face. HE IS STILL ALIVE BUT IS BEING SUFFOCATED BY IT!! The alien got away and they couldn't find it. What they didn't know is that it grew. The crew members started searching for it so they could kill it. The Alien started killing every member from the crew except for 1.
Even though it was a scary movie I liked it. I like how I was always at the edge of my seat never knowing exactly what was going to happen. This movie always had you wondering whats going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment