Friday, December 19, 2014

Bonnie and clyde

I always heard Bonnie [Parker] and Clyde [Barrow] was a ride or die couple. People admire their relationship because they are one (nice observation).  I actually enjoyed watching this movie because it's one of my favorite genres, action. I enjoy watching these two rob banks together to make money. I like  how they stick together through hard times. What shocks me is that they rob banks and think it's funny. They tell people they rob banks like its a career.

They pick up a few more people to help them rob a couple, Blanch and Buck [Clyde's older brother], and an auto-mechanic CW Moss. They picked CW up at a gas station, and they peer pressured him into joining up by telling him "he don't got what it takes to rob banks." Buck and Blanch joined because they are on bonnies [sic] family line. I think they all make a good team because they have different skills. Bonnie and Clyde are the ring leaders, Blanch is the nervous wreck, Buck is the one back up Clyde and CW is the all american guy fixing cars stealing cars and driving cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment