Friday, December 19, 2014

Bonnie & Clyde by Dean

So far, this is probably my favorite movie that we have watched in film studies so far. I really enjoy the style of the movie and how the couple does illegal things. For some reason I feel like in the movie people will idolize the team of criminals because they dont hurt the people for the most part. For example in the movie when they were robbing a bank, Clyde let a man keep his money that he took out because it wasn't the banks money, so this might make their reputation not as bad. But than again they do steal a lot of peoples cars in the movie. Something else I noticed was Bonnie's fear of death, in the movie they had a couple they picked up in their car, and the man said he worked as an undertaker and so Bonnie kicked them out of the car. But yes so far this movie is excellent and I'm looking forward to finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment