Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Psycho

I really enjoyed how suspensful this movie was. It really kept me hooked on it because it was a mystery who the killer was. Honestly I thought it was the guy from the beginning but the part of when the "mom" comes out the room and kills the detective really threw me off and also when the owner of the hotel was carrying his mothers body downstairs made me think it was really her. 
I liked the part where the lady entered the house looking for the mother because I really thought she was alive. After she saw her and noticed it was a dead body I knew her son was going to try and kill the lady. 
It was pretty cool how he was him and his mother at the same time because when he talked in her voice it makes it seem like it's two people having a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment