Thursday, December 4, 2014

Man On Wire

I don't really like documentaries and this one was pretty boring but interesting at the same time. I thought that it was pretty cool how Phillipe tied the wire at really hight places and walked and did tricks on them. At first I didn't really like the movie but once he said he wanted to tie the wire to both the twin towers and walk across it I was interested. I though that it was impossible for someone to do that because they were the tallest towers. Once they started setting up the wire I was thinking how was he going to do that, that he was going to fall. While they were setting up the wire they had some problems because the wire had slipped, Phillipe and the others helping him set up had to pull over 100 feet in wire back up. I thought that it was it, that they weren't going to have it set up in time but they did. Once Phillipe started walking on the wire across I thought that he was going to fall but when he made it across and when he kept walking back and forth to avoid the cops I thought that what he did was pretty amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment