Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Deana Tavares Chicago Beginning

Once I head that we were watching a musical, I was thinking; "really Mr. Monahan?" But once the movie started I was already drawn in. One, because it was about women murdering men. Two, because they weren't bursting into song every two minutes. And three, because it didn't always look like they were on stage. I find that Roxy just wants fame and that she's basically the main character of the movie/ musical. I love how each woman in jail explains how and why they killed their lovers. I mean I wouldn't recommend this movie/musical to someone under the age of sixteen but it is an outstanding movie/musical. It kind of shows the kind of strength that women have, and it's the type of strength a man in particular shouldn't try to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment