Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bonnie and Clyde

Ryan Bowens
2/21/17
                                           Bonnie and Clyde

I've always heard the names Bonnie and Clyde but never knew who they were. I heard we were going to watch this movie in class I was really interested because I could finally figure out why this name was so popular. And now after finally watching it I can finally say this was a great movie. I really enjoyed it, and it’s one of my favorite movies that we watched in class along with Rocky directed by John G. Aliveness and Alien directed by Ridley Scott.

This movie Bonnie and Clyde takes place in the 60’s was made in 1967 but portrays real-life events from the 1930s where we see the most infamous duo of all. In the beginning of this movie Bonnie who a waitress at the time hates her job when Clyde randomly comes he attempts to steal her mother's car. But he sees how boring Bonnie life is and invites her to a life of crime. They soon become the most dangerous bank robbers of the 60’s.

The director Arthur Penn did a great job displaying the story of these two. I think Warren Beatty who played Clyde and Faye Dunaway who played Bonnie did an amazing job. SPOILER ALERT!!! From the moment they first appeared together on scene to the moment they were blasted with bullets dying together and ending their legacy. I feel in love with these two characters and thanks to the director Arthur Penn I really enjoy learning their story. This movie is a classic for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment