Sunday, November 23, 2014

MAN ON WIRE BY DEANA TAVARES

Honestly this was the worst movie that we've watched this quarter. I understand that a man walking across a wire between the two twin towers is pretty amazing but to make an entire movie on it was too much. I found the documentary very boring and I couldn't even understand most of it which really sucked. I feel like maybe if I could understand what they people with the french accents were saying I would've maybe been more interested in the movie itself. Alltogether the movie just wasn't appealing to me and when it comes to documentaries I prefer watching ones on controversial topics. Although I do believe that the man was an amazing and talented person for what he did, lord knows I can barely balance standing on a floor but thats besides the point. I just don't think this movie had any real uniqueness to it which made me lose all focus while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment