Sunday, November 23, 2014

2ND POST ON PYSCHO BY DEANA TAVARES

I wonder exactly what happened that made his mother pyscho? Why was she killing women? And why hadn't he admitted her into a ward or something? These are the questions that were coming to mind when the mother had killed Marion in the shower. The way they filmed the killing was kind of funny because back then they didn't have the advanced effects and makeup skills we have today. However I feel like something isn't right about the movie. I'm not even sure what is it to be honest I just have a weird feeling that something is going to surprise me at the end. When he pushed the car with the money into the lake I could already predict that at the end of the movie they would most likely pull the car out and find everything. So far I like this movie and I know that there's a part two, hopefully Monahan will show the second movie to us this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment