Sunday, November 23, 2014

LAST POST ON THE BIRDS BY DEANA TAVARES

I was really just not impressed by this movie. ESPECIALLY the ending. When the movie was finished all of us were like "Are you serious, this is the end?" Like the movie didn't end correctly and if I went to go see this movie in theaters I would be demanding for a full refund. I didn't understand why the birds were even attacking in the first place. When the woman ( I keep forgetting her name ) passed out while getting attacked by the birds, I was getting so mad because she had PLENTY of chances to get out of the attack. Not only that but you aren't going to just go into shock by birds biting you, it just didn't make any sense to me. And the fact that the birds didn't attack when they came out of the house to leave makes no sense. Why wouldn't they take that opportunity. The movie would've had a better ending if they just attacked them and they all died. I don't mean it in a bad way but it would've been a better ending to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment