Sunday, November 23, 2014

2ND POST ON THE BIRDS BY DEANA TAVARES

I already am sick of this movie to be honest. It's like a cheap horror movie and for me to laugh at something that's supposed to be scary is pretty sad. I'm very picky about the scary movies I watch because that's my favorite genre of movies. I watch them all the time on Netflix and the second I feel like the movie isn't scary enough for me, I automatically stop watching it and look for another scary movie to watch. When the birds attacked all the children at the little birthday party outside I'm sorry but I was cracking up laughing the entire time. The way the birds were attacking the kids was honestly hysterical to me. At one point a seagull attacked a kid and was pecking the back of the kids neck and it was the funniest thing in the world. You'd think that the kids would run toward the house where they could get away but no instead they run up the little hills closer to the sky where birds fly -___-. That aggravated me because it's a perfect example of how badly the people who wrote the script created it. Clearly only the ignorant would run to a high up area in the wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment