Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Psycho - Elaine N.

 

Psycho, was the best movie I have seen in black and white ! The film had me thinking so many things at once. When I saw the title Psycho, I imagined it would be the main character Marion or Sam since Marion really wanted to show their relationship publicly. Marion to me was the Psycho because she stole $40,000 and bought a new car asap. The cop that pulled her over had some type of suspicion towards because he followed Marion to the dealer, which was strange. Then, the hotel comes to play and off the back Norman is extremely weird. It was as if he had never seen a women by the way he would stare at Marion.
The way Norman would talk about his mom it would be in the tone as if very low and not much said about her.  But he was proud to say a son is a mother's best friend. Which was strange because not every son and mother relationship is like that especially because he is an adult.
When people would go into Norman's house, I knew for a fact they were going to die. I did not expect Marion to die in the shower, I thought it would be because she was in the house.
I never expected Norman's "Mom" to actually be Norman himself. I knew he was strange but wouldn't expect him to have Dissociative Identity Disorder, meaning multiple personality disorder. I liked the ending because it was unpredictable,

No comments:

Post a Comment