Thursday, January 11, 2018

Alien: Damyia Jackson


Image result for alien movie

I honestly didn’t even watch the beginning of the movie Alien but from the middle to the end I was watching it and I was kind of confused at first. After a little while I got what was going on in the movie but I wasn’t really interested in what was going on. When I finally understood what was going on they were getting back on the ship and the girl was saying not to. When they were up there the guy started acting weird and saying things that they re guy wouldn’t normally say so the girl got suspicious. I kinda figured that he wasn’t himself when this was happening because the name of the movie is Alien and they went down to the moon where the saw an alien ship. Basically the movie was foreshadowing this part, but watching it you find out he is an alien when he tries to stop the lady from leaving and she fights him off and he starts to malfunction and fall apart. It was very crazy the way that it happened, that’s something that I wouldn’t just suspect to happen especially from the way I saw the movie going. The person or people that made this movie had a really good way of having the element of surprise because they definitely surprised me with the end. I would give this movie a 3 out of 5 on my scale just because of the good elements that they added and I would watch another movie from this person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment