Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Steve Martin



I think the movie we should watch is Cheaper by the Dozen. This movie is about a guy and his wife who are trying to raise their twelve kids. I think we should watch this because it is a fun loving family friendly movie. I think this movie would be a funny thing to watch in film studies. It got an okay score on rotten tomatoes, but I honestly don't care what we watch by him I am just giving a suggesting anything with him in it will be good so it shouldn't matter what we watch. I picked this movie because I think it might be something more simple and lighthearted. This could be a break from a few of the intense movies that we have been watching recently. So I chose this movie, but I am okay with whatever we watch. I honestly don't remember how this movie ends.  It says on the picture that it got two thumbs up so pick it! Or don't whatever you want. I am honestly good with anything. If you don't pick this the other films I would suggest would be Pink Panther and L.A. Story, because these are also comedies that are lighthearted and can make people laugh so hopefully one we watch will be a funny one that can make people laugh. How is this being decided anyway? Is this like a vote or something? If it is than this is my vote so hopefully other people suggested it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment