Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bowfinger

As a child I grew up watching Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin. Surprisingly I've barely heard of any other movies starring him. But this one was a very good one in my opinion. This was a very creative movie it was basically a movie being directed inside of a movie without the supposed biggest movie star, "Kit Ramsey" knowing he was in the movie. The con artist Bowfinger basically lied and tried to trick everyone and anyone to get his way. Even his workers and closest friends got the best of his tricks when it came down to it. For example when he told them he got Kit to star in the movie because the big time producer said if he got Kit he had a movie but he really didn't have him. He went to his house and everything and lied about basically everything there too and still couldn't get him but told his workers he did so they wouldn't be disappointed and he didn't look like a failure. My favorite movie genre is comedy and that's probably why I enjoyed this movie more then some of the other movies we've watched this year. The only thing I wondered would be his family life and stuff like that like how come Bowfinger only was shown at his work and never anywhere else what was his family life like did he not have one. Those are some questions I would have for the directors and change other then that I liked this movie a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment